The DoD and other applicable federal government agencies are now having cyber security requirements built into their contracts. OverWatch Cyber Security focuses in designing, developing and integrating RMF (Risk Management Framework) into all systems such as hardware and software equipment.
OverWatch specializes in the RMF process and a systems ability to gain a favorable Authorized to Operate (ATO), and Authority to Connect (ATC) to the requisites government network. We possess the working knowledge of information assurance, security engineering, architecture, security management and planning as well as baseline development. We are capable of performing security analysis, network and systems security assessments, security product evaluations and certification/accreditation documentation.
- Army Regulation (AR) 25-1, Army Information Technology
- Army Regulation (AR) 25-2, Information Assurance
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)-Committee National Security Systems (CNSS), Policy No. 11
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- DoD Instruction 8500.2, Information Assurance Implementation-DoD Instruction 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
- Host Base System Security (HBSS) Compliance
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-37, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems- Committee National Security Systems (CNSSI) 1253, Security Categorization and Control Selection for Nation Security Systems
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 199, Standards for Security Categorization and Control Selection for Nation Security Systems
- Nation Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-82, Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security-DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
- Nation Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53, Security and Privacy Controls and Federal Information Systems and Organizations
Let us assist you with your cyber security requirements and information assurance artifact creation.
Protecting your organization’s critical systems is vital to your ability to continue operating at an optimal level. While the need for an internet connection is obvious in today’s economic environment, the threats that come with it are often overlooked. Cybercriminals are no longer solely interested in governments and large corporations. They have discovered that Small and Mid-Sized businesses typically have less security integrated into their infrastructure and are easier targets. The goal of OverWatch is to reduce the threats that can affect your network infrastructure and critical systems, while ensuring business continuity.
The cyber security architects employed by OverWatch are experienced and accomplished in the information technology and information security fields. All OverWatch architects hold one or more professional Security Practitioner certifications as well as a range of others including Cisco, VMWare, EC Council, Linux and many other industry standard certifications.
OverWatch can provide the following services for your organization:
- Network and System Hardening – OverWatch has the experience and expertise to make your network and connected devices harder targets for an attacker. Our professionals have experience with most major operating systems and network devices with a proven history of security.
- Active and Passive Scanning – OverWatch can scan and monitor your organization’s network to ensure all known vulnerabilities are addressed and all activity on your network is legitimate. OverWatch will work with your existing IT personnel to remediate any issues found and will alert you to any detected malicious use on your network.
- Virtualization – OverWatch will virtualize as little as individual servers to your entire network. Virtualization allows for your organization’s network to be much more scalable and cost effective.
- Security Analysis and Reporting – OverWatch will assess the current security posture of your organization and offers monthly reports focused on the continued effort of strengthening your defenses.
- Consulting – OverWatch has an eye on the future and so should you. Technology and the threats associated with it can outpace your efforts at security. OverWatch can provide guidance through the ever changing technological world while focusing on your organization’s security and productivity.